Ranking random draftees

IHateBobNutting

Today I'm going to be discussing the 10 best prospects in the upcoming VHL Draft. This is not based on TPE but solely based on when I find their player, and possibly some other stuff I decide on as I go. Number 10 on the list of top 10 prospects is the 50-year-old Frenchman Napoleon Bonaparte. His Defense is 60 but that's not terrible for a rookie. He would've been higher, but he's the first player I picked. Number 9 is Genghis Khan because I like Caltroit. He also has a 76 defense, so that's a plus. Number 8 is MacGruber because that's a great Saturday Night Live skit. He also has the highest defense rating so far, which is 80. Number 7 is Calvin Hobbes because it's a reference to the greatest comic strip of all time. His Defense is subpar at 46 but he's 17 so he has time to grow. Jumping to number 3 because I only have 3 more players is William of Orange. I picked him just because I'm surprised that he was a real person. Orange is a terrible nickname just ask Syracuse. He has a defense of 70, which is good for a rookie and he's from the Netherlands which has an awesome flag. Number 2 is Chris P Bacon because I love Bacon. He only has a defense of 60 but it's not terrible. Finally at number 1 is Chicken Nugget who has a defense of 65. I love Chicken Nuggets and I needed to write an article for this week but didn't have any ideas.