Ranking VHLM Logos

IHateBobNutting

My favorite VHLM logo is obviously the Ottawa Lynx. Amazing color scheme and a simple but well-done logo. I especially like the light area representing the whiskers. Another logo I really like is the Minnesota Storm. It looks like Zeus and the lightning bolt at the bottom is a nice touch. The Miami Marauders have a great logo. Pirates are cool and the color scheme is a nice touch. I like the San Diego Marlins logo but I'm not a fan of the color scheme. I really like the Mexico City logo but there's too much black in the shading. I like the Saskatoon Logo but the color scheme seems too much like Ottawa's. I think it would be better if it was just light blue and beige without the dark blue. I like the Reapers logo but I think if they replaced the yellow with a gray and darkened the blue a bit it would look better. I'm biased against the Yukon Rush and Houston Bulls logos as I don't like Orange. I like that Halifax's logo has that flotation device as the border. The colors work well together. Las Vegas' logo is nice but I'd prefer if they didn't cut the spade in half. Finally, I love the Hound's logo because it's a dog.