Claimed:Samuelsson Making Gains

R1c3Muncher

SportsNews was able to make the trip out to Moscow to attend the announcement of the S40 Moscow Red Wolves captains. Their general manager steps up to the podium.

"Thank you all for coming to this announcement. Today is a very joyous day for Red Wolves fans. We will be announcing our team captains, as you all know. So, without further ado...our first alternate captain is...

Vyacheslav Degtyaryov!!

Our second alternate captain this season will be...

Maris Ziedins!!

And finally, the announcement you all came here to hear. He has been active and dedicated. So I'm happy to award him with the honorary title. Wear the C well, young. Samuelsson."

And there you go. The new captain of the Red Wolves. We've got mics on the podium, so let's listen in on what the young player has to say.

"Hi everyone. It's with a great honor and joy that I accept this title. I've worked my best to be in this position. I've been hit with hard times, especially with a season like last season. But it's the times like this that really validate everything I've done. I'm really happy to be given a chance to lead this team, and I hope I don't disappoint. I wanna thank everyone who's helped me become the player I am, and I hope that I can continue to grow and improve as a player, and bring my skills to the next level."

Samuelsson has definitely made strides in his game, and his maturity since his abysmal start to his VHLM career. He has already set career highs in every category. In his twenty three games played, he has an astonishing thirty-one points. Much better than the four he put up last season. 

We've got the opportunity now to get a quote from the general manager. "Mr. Manager! What can you tell us about Borje Samuelsson?"

"He's dedicated, somewhat good, and a diva. That good enough for you?"

"It's excellent."

Borje Samuelsson walks by the reporter.

"Borje! What can you tell us about how you feel?"

"I feel like I'm on a cloud. Nothing can bring me down."

"Are there any aspects in your game you'd like to improve upon?"

"I think I can always improve. You can never be too good, for anything. I've gotta run though, how about we schedule another time to have an actual interview?"

"That sounds great, Borje! Best of luck, to you."

Samuelsson waves goodbye as he walks away.

Well, this was SportsNews reporting, as the Moscow Red Wolves turn the page to a new chapter in their team's history. Thanks for tuning in! Until next time.

146704697_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=7

Content: 3/3 Pretty good read here. Samuelsson seems to be doing quite well. Congrats on getting the captaincy awarded to you bud.

Grammar: 2/2 One thing below

Appearance: 1/1 YEAH

FINAL: 6/6

Wear the C well, young. Samuelsson, Wear the C well, young, Samuelsson (should be a comma not period)