Lloyd Light addresses VHLM GM's before the draft

scoop

Hey guys, just needed something to write about for a point, so I figured I would remind you that I exist even though I haven't been created yet. This is Hustles, by the way. The new username might throw you off, but I'm still me.

Anyway, Corco probably told you guys about me and how much TPE I have or something, considering he asked me what my carryover would be. Well, I lied to him about that (aka for some reason I thought I got 7% carryover but actually it's 8%). I will actually have ~53 carrover. Not a significant different, but mentioning this adds some words to this article.

I'm going to be an offensive defenseman. During my time in the VHLM, though, I'll just be working on getting attributes to 70 in an order something like this: skating, scoring, defense, passing, puck handling, strength, checking.

The reason I haven't created yet is because I need the player store to open so I can make my purchase for Toriyama and put his final TPE on him. That was supposed to happen yesterday, but it was delayed. The off-season schedule now has it listed as happening today, so maybe I will end up creating before the draft, but it doesn't really matter.