Luke Thornton expectation for himself

ThePerfectNut

I'm technically at the point of my career where I should go off in the season, but with this engine. We never know what is going to happen. If I was a simmer, maybe my player would go off every 2 seasons as well (Ha it's a joke, is it).

I'm going to reach 800 TPE for the upcoming seasons if those who are supposed to approve graphics does his jobs. I'm afraid because I send my graphics every Sundays, all the rest of my TPE will get approved during the night, but the graphic will often take A WEEK? And if for some reason it is not good, I lost a whole week waiting for it and I'm not going to have the time or the motivation to make another one before it's too late.

Well there goes my little rant for a quick 130 words.

I'm expecting to be top 3 in the league in hits again and possibly top 1 in the league because of this rebuilding team and if Nathan Perry does not steal a bunch of mine hehehehe. If I was capable of reaching 330 hits on a team who had a lot of checking players. I think it's realistic to somehow be right under 400 hits lol. Of course I do not really believe that I could, but it would be fun.

In my sophomore year , I had like 33 goals. Last season, half of that. Technically I should have 30 goals and if I'm lucky, 55? Of course I'm just a regular member on the website so those type of stats does not often occurs to us.

Instead of PPG, maybe 100 points, but again with a regular website member like myself. I do not see a lot of regular members reach those heights. Maybe I should become a commsish for it.

Even if I somehow had the best stats that would win the best two way forward award. I won't get the votes anyway so I would rather not be in the votings instead.

This was a little rant full of jokes and don`t take it seriously