My Random VHL Thoughts - S76 - Part 6

Fire Tortorella

• So, new season starts tomorrow! It's the only time of the year where every team is on the same page and everyone (except maybe Vasteras or any extension of the team) has some type of chance to have a successful season. Although from what I understand, there are a couple of current franchises bordering on the barren run Vasteras historically had. To be fair to these current teams though, much harder to make the playoffs and/or win the Continental Cup with the number of teams we have now compared to the 8 teams we had back then.
  • Hoping that John LeClair II is able to continue on his success from last season. I came very close to a point per game last year, and this year, my individual goal is to break 85 points. I'll mostly be approving the secondary attributes, so hopefully that helps. Next year is most likely my "prime" individual season, at least from a TPE perspective.
  • As a team, I'm hoping for another playoff series win. With the higher amount of relative parity in the league, if you make the playoffs, you have a chance to go all the way.