Nothing to complain about

diacope

Being draft to a team already rebuilding and needing only a few more hot hands to become a top team the future was bright for me, in an environment to comfortably develop and I'm grateful for all the good times I've had in London early in my career, we only had a few changes the previous few seasons and it was easy to deal with after making friendships with members on our team but this season our whole roster is different and all the moves that's been made seem to benefit me in someway with more ice-time and better teammates as my career progresses, now this season it's time to shine and I hope my VHL Cinderella story continues 

-Drafted into a competitive team in the 1st round, had a all-star start and the made playoffs our first season

-Roster was tweaked a little bit and was given more ice-time, named assistant captain and improved my numbers by a lot

-Even more ice-time but better offensive teammates, named captain and hopefully Killinger and I are the best defenders by the end of the season 😎

Edited by 16z