The bottom

jRuutu

The game between Seattle and Malmo was an entertaining battle. Seattle won 5-4, shots were 50-41 to Seattle, so those who watched the game were in for a good time. For many, the highlight of the game happened early in the third period. Former Seattle Bear Randy Marsh returned to his former home. Early in the third period Marsh and Bob dropped the gloves. Marsh showed he still has what it takes as he dominated the fight between the two.

After the fight was over both benches showed some love for the players by wildly tapping their sticks against the boards.

Despite losing the fight, Seattle winger Jim Bob was happy with how the night went:

''We won the game, that is the main thing. It was cool to see Marsh again. He played so many years here, he is a fan favorite. Unfortunately, I got my ass kicked, but it was a great moment for everybody here. I just wished the guys would have not celebrated so openly on the bench, but as I said - Marsh is a fan favorite.''

The two teams won't meet in the regular season anymore, but they could face in the playoffs as both teams are still fighting for a place in the playoffs.