Good year

jRuutu

Most goals, most assists, most points, most hits, most shots, the best +/- rating, this season was a true career year for me! I broke pretty much every personal record. What delights me the most is the fact that I managed to reach over 100 points for the first time in my career. If I'm honest, before the season started I was not expecting the season to end like this. I know I had a good year in me as I prepared for the depreciation well, but a season like this? No way.

The key behind my success is simple. Hard work and risk. I saved up a nice chunk of TPE during the season and maybe around 45-50 games into the season I unloaded a fair chunk into PH and ST. Perhaps some into DF as well?

Point is, I took a risk by using TPE I had saved for the next depreciation hit and used that TPE now. Those updates helped as I was almost like a different player out there. I felt like I was able to do whatever I wanted on the ice at times, nothing could stop me. I'm expecting the same to continue when the playoffs start, I had a strong ending to the regular season and I don't have any injuries that could slow me down - I'm ready to roll.