tpe blab about my production

NerdyCowz

what's next for Jugs? well his offensive stat last season has been something I've been most impressed with and had ran with. i think he could be a point a game or over for a defensemen. when i was on the San Diego Marlins i think the fit was there to make the most of those stats and will be trying to come back stronger this season to prove I'm better. with this strong draft class im up against i think i have to show better results to prove my worthy. i mean as a first gen i feel i have to stand out vs the rest for not being a discord or returning user. with a short offseason i think getting tpe has been more important then ever to being a stand out player and to be that top pairing stud defender that i am. 

will i have the same results? probably not if im in the M this season. depending on what team gets me i think my total point production  and what lines are like with teammates and teams end goal. at the end of the day im still going to help whatever team drafts me the best i can and do my part without a question. for VHL scale. look at at my earnings history. i think ive proved my worthiness so far and will continue to show why this draft im one of the better selections to make. i dont know how high/low i will end up going but i can promise my earning tpe wont be slowing down anytime soon.