Claimed:Baby steps...

Effort: 2/2 - I'm going to give you full marks here because you've shown real progression.  There's still some things missing like lighting, but I can definitely see you've improved since your last graphic.

Look: 2/3 - This is actually not bad.  It's a huge improvement on your previous stuff.  Text still needs work, but it's getting there.  I would have moved it down and over more towards the render so it's just off.  The render effects don't really work imo, but they're not bad.  Stock work is okay, but it's pretty simple/basic.  You need to work on lighting and continue to improve on lighting, and blending.  I would start trying to use the adjustment layers to your advantage.  Things like Curves, brightness/contrast, gradient maps, etc. can really help you make a graphic stand out.  Just keep working at it, as I can see you are getting better.

Creativity: 1/1 - Yep

TOTAL: 5/6

Effort: 2/2 - I'll give it to you but you need to keep working on adding more elements.

Look: 1.5/3 - I don't like the second render, the lighter one, it doesn't belong. Text is bland and it needs lighting and blending work. As a whole you are getting better, hit up some tutorials and keep at it.

Creativity: 1/1 - Sure

Total: 4.5/6

Final: 5