random thoughts for vhl.com article because no trivia in offseason >:(

diacope 2

Seattle just won their 5th cup in the past 10 seasons in the most competitive era of the VHL, which is really a testament to how good Bana is as a General Manager. Bana’s tenure is almost as impressive as LA blowing a 5-1 lead in the third period and getting swept in game 4. 

We made some moves this offseason and look to be a very strong contender for the upcoming season as well. It was a really big deal for my player to do well in the playoffs as he was historically awful other than my rookie season where we won the cup (I led the league in hits in the playoffs). Really proved that he can carry a team if he needs to and S73 wasn’t all S67 players carrying. 

In other news, there is extreme pressure on Team Canada to win the gold in the S78 World Cup next offseason, as there are 2 current users that are still looking for it, da_berr and myself. In order to complete the elusive achievement known as the “triple gold club” this must be done. This is our last chance before retirement in S79. Hope we can make it count.