Bob reads questions, then answers them

jRuutu

In honor of this new week, I'm going to answer some questions featured in an article called: 50 Questions That Will Make You Think All Of The Thoughts. You can find this article at www.womenshealthmag.com.
Let's get started!

1. How long is your "now"?
I don't understand the question. What do they mean by how long? Now is now, right? How long can now be if now is now? If the head coach in Prague asks me to come into their office now, I need to go there immediately. To answer the question, my now is ten to fifteen minutes.

2. Do your dreams have a deeper meaning?
I don't think so. I rarely see dreams, or I don't even remember when was the last time I saw a dream.

3. What was the moment where you felt most motivated?
A recent example is getting fired by the Seattle Bears. That gave me a nice motivation boost. I want to see the Bears lose and Prague to win. On top of that, I want to play as well as possible during this season.

4. If you won the lottery, what would your "today" look like in five years?
My chef wakes me up by putting something tasty in front of my face. After I'm done eating, I will sit by the pool for a couple of hours. After that, I will spend an hour or so thinking about a restaurant where I would like to eat. Maybe go out for a run. Sit by the pool for an hour or so and think about what I will wear for the dinner at the restaurant. Go eat at the restaurant. Eat pancakes in some other place. Come home. Sit by the pool, while watching the moon and the stars. Go to sleep.