Kid Frost On a New Start

TownBizness

Time waits for nobody and apparently neither do things in the world of the VHL.  Regardless, Kid Frost is running a marathon.  We recently caught up with him to discuss some current happenings in his player's career.

Q:  How did you find out that you were no long on your previous team?

A:  It was interesting.  I assumed that all was well and that I was still playing and working with my former team. I got a quick call from a different GM offering me a spot and I didn't know what to think.  Like I said, I thought I already was on a team so this felt odd.  But after checking in with some people I trust, I did not have a team so I Was able to move ahead with this new team.

Q:  Did you ever hear from the previous coach?

A:  Not a word.  Would have hoped for more.  I know I don't do much but at least a heads up would've been nice.  It is what it is.

Q:  What are your hopes for your new team?

A:  I realize I'm never going to be all world.  And that's okay.  I can do my little bit each week to get nominally better and try to be polite and respectful when interacting with teammates and coaches.  Not everyone can or should be a star.  But some motion is better than no motion and I'm just trying to keep that momentum rolling a bit. 

Q:  Best of luck on your next stop.  Any last words?

A:  Get vaccinated and mask up in public.