Claimed:Simons

Gunner

Effort: 1/2 - Manip, text, not close to enough work here. Look up some tutorials on blending, stock work and lighting.

Look: 1.5/3 - It's a picture that is overly dark with bad text, Sorry if that's harsh but if you want to get better you'll find some psd's or something and work at it. I will PM you some stuff I've used to teach people some entry level stuff.. 

Creativity: .5/1 - Not much going on here

Total: 3/6

Effort: 1.5/2 - I'm going to be a bit more lenient here since I know you're new, and probably relatively new to sig making.  More needs to be done in the future though to garner full marks

Look: 1.5/3 - It doesn't look very good imo.  It's too dark imo, and the render looks low quality.  If you want to use pictures from google, search your image, go to search options, select size and pick large.  That should get you high quality images.  You also never want to corner lock text, move it down to more of the center of the sig, just off the render.  Look up some tuts, and you're sure to get better.

Creativity: 1/1 - First sig on here, don't know how you can dock creativity for that.

Total: 4/6 - 4+3=7/2 = 3.5/6

FINAL: 4/6