Pumped for the draft; WJC

scoop

I had already been excited for the draft all week (really for a while, but especially since the off-season schedule was posted and there was a date to look forward to), but after writing a 2000-word first round mock draft, I'm even more pumped. Based on the talks I've had with teams, I do have somewhat of an idea where I may or may not be drafted, but I really don't know for sure. Honestly though, I'm not just going to be paying attention to where I'm drafted; I put some real thought into my mock draft, and so I'm eager to see how the first round goes down as a whole.

I'm somewhat looking forward to the WJC, as well. Team USA honestly looks weaker than the other teams, but it's not out of reach. Plus, I'm one of the better players on the team, so maybe I can help carry the team. I mean, I eventually want to be that guy for my team in the VHL, so this could be a little preview of my VHL future.

Oh, and one other thing to reach the word count. I'm thinking I may start up a podcast series again. I'd call it something like The Weekly Scoop, get it, scoop like my name but the news. That's not where my handle comes from though, and maybe I'll talk about that next week. Anyway, I'd basically just be recapping stuff that happened in the week. Boring news kinda stuff. Just giving my thoughts on announcements that are made, or trades, handing out weekly stars. I'd guess if I get it going, I'll do a few episodes and flame out, but maybe I won't. I don't know.