nothin to see here

ke1vi

• 2 weeks later...

Review: All I can say about this graphic is wow! It's honestly a really good graphic and I'm glad you ended up not scrapping it! I love the splotches of purple glow throughout the graphic. You somehow managed to make a graphic of a person on a team with black and white as their colours have some colour without it sticking out like a sore thumb. It gives me space or ethereal vibes and it fits so well with the rest of the graphic. The jersey swap is great and it looks like he is actually wearing an LA jersey. Heck, I was questioning whether or not that was the actual logo of the photo for a bit. I also love the shadow behind the last name's letters.

10/10

Edited by SlapshotDragon

Everything here meshes well. No real flaws in this graphic. You've done an excellent job. I like the font that you used for the last name as well as the other 2 fonts. Only thing I can complain about is the size of the first name. I think it could be a little bit bigger. The background blur adds a nice touch and the fact that the last name font has that shadow that makes it look somewhat like an animation is in my opinion the best piece of this graphic. Like I said earlier, everything meshes well. And for that, I have to give this graphic a drumroll please............. 10/10! Congrats dude, you did an excellent job.

Y3i8X2H.png

Edited by RstortonYT