i dont know what this turned into

Gaming Ringleader

Life of an assister in the VHL
So, Now that I'm back, I see green took a less well... respectable path. Instead of going down the path of being a high scoring player. Hes chosen to get so many assists that he is trying to be Draisaitl with McDavid. With 41 Assists and the trade deadline about to pass, Its looking like this could be his breakout year! But its not with goals, Its with assists. During my absence I was hoping green would give me a season with a lot of goals, He is currently sitting at 20 Goals, I was hoping for more like 41 goals and 20 assists, But oh well. He still has 61 points before the trade deadline, Not bad for a under 500 TPE player I guess. But now, I need to hope Green will get passed the 100 point mark this season, With just under 20 games left, Can he score 39 points. Or will he let me down again and I aggressively force him into retirement. Yes, I would do that. Just kidding I would never do that.  Anyways, thats this spare TPE for me, trying to milk myself up to 500 before I get robbed of my hard work. GG out.