Kid Frost on his Mindset

TownBizness

The Vancouver Wolves ESPN Hockey Blogger recently caught up with Wolves' forward Kid Frost.  The young player has not been responsible for much on ice success of late.  Here's what the player had to say in an excerpt from this recent interview:

"Vancouver is little lonely I'm not going to lie.  Well maybe that's just me and my experience as an outsider here.  It's not necessarily a knock on the coach or the organization, just an observation about my time here.  Needless to say, it's been a strange experience of late.  There's been very little communication on the team front.  I sort of clock in, do what I can, and then clock out.  The coach isn't necessarily checking in on my independently and ultimately that's his prerogative.  I know that different people operate differently and if it's working for him, that's all that matters.  And I fully understand that I'm not some blue chip prospect.  I'm not a current or future all-star, I'm just a small piece that happens to have a pulse.  I knew that coming in and I expected that."  

On the team as a whole:

"Obviously, I'm hoping for success from the Wolves and hopefully the franchise can grow into an elite organization. Any team I'm on I want to have success.  It's team over me.  So let's get it Wolves."