Comments

jRuutu

Erlantz ''Vanilla P.K'', ''Like Karlsson but bad'' Jokinen. Five games in the playoffs, 0+4. Not bad. Worth pointing out that three of those points came in one game, but it's still nice to see the points coming and get some ''rewards'' for the work you have been doing every week.

Up next we have Los Angeles Stars. That is going to be an interesting series. The last time we played in the regular season, LA was better 4-3. We got into penalty trouble in that game, so as always in the playoffs, you need to stay out of the box if you want to win. We had a strong first round in the playoffs and confidence is high. We know how LA is going to play, we know what we need to do and what we need to avoid to get the best results. I like our odds in this series.

I'm going to keep playing like I have been playing so far. I'm also going to set a goal for myself. That goal is to score at least one goal. Otherwise, I'm going to keep it simple and trust the game plan the coaches have made for us. The results will come.