words for tpe

jRuutu

What can be said about the off-season that has not already been said about a sprinter with a torn Achilles tendon? Looks and feels slow, but it's getting forward, I guess. Luckily, I have something interesting to focus on. I have been selected to play in the WJC tournament! I remember last year I did not get to play in the tournament. This is a big opportunity to show everybody what kind of player I am. On top of that, you get to see how well players around your age are doing. Cool experience to be part of.

The games have already started. Team USA had a pretty rough start to the tournament. We won the first game but lost the next four. It's worth pointing out that some of the games have been tight. For example, the games against our friendly rival, Canada, were one-goal games. Especially, the first game against the Canadians was a tough game to lose as we heavily outshot them, but still, goals are what matters in this sport.

To make things worse, Canadians are first in the standings right now. If we won those two games, things would look a lot better for us, but there are still games left.