The new players on the Storm? Who Is-he?

Grosgars

ReporterWelcome in the league Ragnar how do find you’re new team? And how do you will help the team be better? 

Raggy:  I love Minnesota!! The GM and AGM are really great they gave me a little tour of the arena to familiarize myself with the arena. After that they present me my teammates everyone was welcoming and happy to see me. The teams was already in a good spot in the standings but needed a little push on defense to be more competitive against others teams. 

Reporter:   You play you’re first game in the league how does that feel? With 3 passes and selected the third star of the games do you call that a great entry in the league? 

Raggy: Ahahah!!! For sure it’s great entry in the league for me. I think my coach very help me on that with the extra practice that we add yesterday I was prepare to play and just give it my all. Being honest with you it’s a huge step, I was so stress before hitting the ice, I really want it tho prove to my teammates that I was ready to play with them and the prove myself for my GMs that they made the right choice choosing to sign me. 

Reporter: Last questions, what do you need to improve the most in you’re game in you’re opinion? 

Raggy: I think it’s my physical game I’m 6’5 and sometimes I think I forget that I need tho lay the body a bit more I need to use my height in my advantage. 

263 Words 

Edited by Grosgars