(S81) C - Juan Borderline Wong, TPE: 60

Allhands_OnDeck

Hello! I am Markus and I am the Assistant General Manager for the Miami Marauders. This season we are in a rebuild mode so you will get plenty of playing time if you decide to join us! Despite being in rebuild mode we are only missing a few pieces to make this team a potential playoff competitor. We can help you learn about the league and ensure that you are able to reach your max potential right out of the gate. We would love for you to be a part of our team!

If you would like to join us please quote this message and reply saying #LetsGoMiami

708511857308074024.png.219fa2af2201029b0c235bd38d2eb077.png

Just now, Xflexz said:

Hello! I am Markus and I am the Assistant General Manager for the Miami Marauders. This season we are in a rebuild mode so you will get plenty of playing time if you decide to join us! Despite being in rebuild mode we are only missing a few pieces to make this team a potential playoff competitor. We can help you learn about the league and ensure that you are able to reach your max potential right out of the gate. We would love for you to be a part of our team!

If you would like to join us please quote this message and reply saying #LetsGoMiami

708511857308074024.png.219fa2af2201029b0c235bd38d2eb077.png

#LetsGoMiami