Kid Frost on Expansion

TownBizness

Victor Waller is a beat writer for the Vancouver Tribune.  He is currently assigned to the Vancouver Wolves of the prestigious SHL.  After making his rounds to the more notable stars of the team and franchise, he caught up with Kid Frost as he was exiting the team's practices facilities.  Speaking mostly on the recent expansion league announced, here's what the minor role player had to say about the whole ordeal and ultimately his decision to remain with Vancouver in the SHL.

Kid Frost:  "Oh?  You wanted my thoughts on the recent expansion and my thought about what I ultimately decided?  It's definitely an interesting decision to be made by the league and I think it speaks to the number of of players who are developing and coming through the league.  To be able to expand in any capacity seems to be a positive indicator of a league's health.  In terms of myself, I was asked by a couple of teams if I'd like to be a part of their expansion franchise and I decided to pass.  While it's flattering and I assume it's partially created for players just like myself, after a quick conversation with my own general manager I decided to say put on Vancouver.  Sure I'm not a starter.  Sure I barely play.  But at the of the day, I'm serving a role that can help out my team and that was important for me to continue; especially since I'm so close to the cutoff point anyways.  Here's to pushing forward.  Thanks for asking."