dont read

Red

my player is playmaking god outta nowhere. it really make like no sense. for the last couple seasons cabe has played decently being a a player who can score while getting assist as well, but fr sum reason this season hes ditched the idea of trying to score goals and is just passing at every opportunity. Cabe is tied for the league lead in assists with 29 despite only having 9 goals. I'm not complaining this is great since I can finally win a legitimate award but like, how. I know he's got fairly high passing but why wasn't he playing like this before like wtf. Cabe also continues to be a wrecking ball for no apparent reason. 68 checking yet im 5th in the league in hits ok.

i've run out of stuff to say about that.

Riga is doing well i guess but we kinda fell of a bit tho.

i miss beta riga bot goalie 1 he was pretty chill.

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2021 at 11:39 PM, Red said:

my player is playmaking god outta nowhere. it really make like no sense. for the last couple seasons cabe has played decently being a a player who can score while getting assist as well, but fr sum reason this season hes ditched the idea of trying to score goals and is just passing at every opportunity. Cabe is tied for the league lead in assists with 29 despite only having 9 goals. I'm not complaining this is great since I can finally win a legitimate award but like, how. I know he's got fairly high passing but why wasn't he playing like this before like wtf. Cabe also continues to be a wrecking ball for no apparent reason. 68 checking yet im 5th in the league in hits ok.

i've run out of stuff to say about that.

Riga is doing well i guess but we kinda fell of a bit tho.

i miss beta riga bot goalie 1 he was pretty chill.

No more riga bot goalie 1 :(