Mikey Markov Moscow

JetsFan81

Great placement with everything and the colors used is the perfect amount, text looks pretty solid but having it the same as the background blends it in more than pops it out and making it white or black would have went a lot better, also I would like to see the player cut a bit more and logo swap so maybe you could get rid if the extra logo and slim the text down a bit next time to make the main part stick out. I like the style and effort though, my review rating is.. 7.5/10

Unfortunately I will not be able to be as nice in this review as the person above me, but I think that constructive criticism is good for the growth of the individual, in this situation you as the graphics creator. Let me start with the fact that although I understand that everyones skills are different I still thing there should be some margin of quality of the work in order for it to be presented as full 6 TP admission. I for example dont do graphics because Im not keen on them and mainly it's because I dont have so much skill to make what I see as 6TP piece each week. Of course everyone learns and if you're interested in producing graphics I think the "Supplemental Point Tasks" section is more for this type of piece as place for learning. Of course this is my personal opinion. 

Now to the actual piece. The render is cut out nicely (could have used more clear picture as this is bit blurry compared to other things in the piece), the jersey swap is not to chabby as well. The things I struggle with the most is the background and the text. I dont really know what to say about the background besides that it doesn't really look good or fit with the player, but I might be wrong as Im not fully aware of what you were going for in this piece. About text it could always be better, but that I say to everyone, always. The only thing I will point out on the text is that the shadow is rigid and I would prefer if it would have been blurred instead.

Rating: 6/10