The VHLM new players Goalie editions

Lemorse7

Hello and welcome back to a short article about new players who recently joined a team in the VHLM. This article is special, it’s about goalies only. We are going to break down the stats and see how they play in their respective teams. Lets begin!!! 

The first one is Juha Jarvinen, @Collusion a goalie who grew up in Finland. He signed with the Miami Marauders in 21 games played, 11 wins, 10 losts, a save percentage of 0.885, a goal against allowed par games of 3.85, Goals against 81 and a shots against of 703. Juha was struggling in his first couple of games with his new team but he recently started to play better. He is tall in his net and really quick on his gloves to save the puck. He is definitely hard to play against and I definitely see him stealing some games in the near future. 

The second goalie is Boris Tsezar. @comrade_boris This Russian goalie has signed with Halifax 21st, this goalie is 6 '3 and 190 pounds. In 18 games played his stats look like this: 9 wins, 8 losts, 1 loses in overtime, a save percentage of 0.897, a goals against average par game of 4,21, 77 goals against and 745 shots against. This goalie has a very good technique on its net. With great rebound control, quick hand speed and reflex reaction. He's definitely a huge part of Halifax's race for the playoff this season. 

These two are a bit of a rival when we talk about it. They are in 2 points difference in the standings and they have joined the league almost at the same time. I’m looking forward to who is going to finish on top in this fight. Thank you for reading and see you later!!! 

296 words 

Love it all the stats show that you did your research and I really like the little resume about what each goalie is good at. I just wish it be a bit longer but for a VHL article it’s very good. I will try to steal some games for sure ahaha. Great analysis in general 9/10.