You're Welcome

Tagger

The temperature is considered boiling in the Riga Locker Room after Edwin Encarnacion decided to start a fire within the Locker Room after it was suggested to him by Damien Sandow that he participated in some “elocution lessons”. Encarnacion, who may benefit more from anger management sessions instead, clearly was upset with the suggestion from the former WWE superstar and eternal “saviour of the masses”, thus why he deemed it correct to start a fire in the locker room.

We managed to get a statement from the former baseball star, this is what he said:

“Look man, I’m not an angry man, nahmsayin’? But, this guy right now, Sandow, he believe he got that intelligence swag nahmsayin’? Thinks he can sway these people man, “save” them as he says, but at the end of the day man, he’s gotta keep outta Encarnacion’s way man cause I know for a fact I ain’t changing man, nahmsayin’? I speak English like I block shots man, well and frequently, so he needs to direct his “saving” bullshit out of my face and into the rest of the Rigans because, quite honestly, I haven’t seen any of them recently, It’s like Saskatoon again, nahmsayin’?”

Rumours that Encarnacion is jealous of Sandow’s majestic beard remain unconfirmed