Ragnar Hagstrom Interview

Grosgars

After the games against Miami, Ragnar was heading home when he heard someone calling his name. He posed and turned to see the interviewer who was running after him. 

Interviewer: I didn’t have a chance to ask you some questions after the games. Do you have a little time to answer somes questions? 

Ragnar: yes for sure I was just heading home I can answer some questions. 

Interviewer: You just hit the 50 points today. How do you feel? 

Ragnar: Wait for real!! I didn’t even know…. damn euh I mean wow. I just want to help the team win some games. The stats it’s just a bonus after the wins. 

Interviewer: With ⅔ done of the season and the trade deadline just in a couple of days do you think your team will make some moves? 

Ragnar: I feel like the season only began like 2 weeks ago, times fly. I honestly think this team with the players that we have at the moment is enough to win the cup, but I guess adding some players won’t hurt. 

Interviewer: You have three drafts coming up in the next couple of months. Are you excited and do you think you will be ready to play in the E next season? 

Ragnar: I’m definitely excited to be drafted in three drafts. Realistically I think I need to play one more season in the M to develop even more and be more mature in my judgment call on the ice, but I will work my hardest in the rest of the season and off season to maybe earn my spot in the E. 

Interviewer: Thank you for your time Ragnar and good luck in the rest of the season. 

Ragnar: Thank you. See you next time. 

300 Words