That Dude Approaching Triple Digits

Cornholio

London United first line center That Dude is starting to pick up heat -- through 58 games of the season, Dude has picked up 87 points (32 goals, 55 assists) and he would need just 13 more point through the last 14 games to hit triple-digits -- something that he has aspired for since coming into the VHL community. 

"It is nice to see that my hard work and diligence is showing itself. It's rather unfortunate that our London squad has fallen off the tracks in terms of trying to compete for the playoffs. Especially after coming into the season and kind of keeping track with Prague and the other fringe postseason teams. But now we're just focusing on how to close out the season on a good note. As for myself, I'm just trying to find opportunities to succeed. I had a brief stint through the season where I was struggling to make plays, but that's always been a part of the regular season grind. You have good days, you have bad days, you have good stretches and you have bad stretches as well.

The team has asked me to really embrace the role of enforcer. And I've done just that to the tune of a Top-10 ranking in hits speaks volume to my improvements since my first few years in the league. The fact that I find myself just outside the Top-10 in both assists and points means that I think we're doing good things. Even though myself, I admit I might not be the best passer on the squad. Perhaps that's something that we can focus on in the offseason if that's genuinely in the best interest of the team as a whole. 

As long as I'm able to hit 100 points this season, I'll consider this a personal success and focus on improving for next season both individually as well as a team."