Ipo Kawaii Journal

Thatsurfdude

First day in Miami 

Damn my first day was so much fun. I met the teams and talked with some teammates and some staff members. They are really welcoming and they give me a little tour of the arena. I’m a bit concerned about our goalie situation. I heard that he is good but he doesn’t talk. He was just staring at me in the eyes, that was not so fun and was scary. @Collusion

After meeting with the teams I had practice. I’m pretty sure I’m going to be on the second line. I just hope I will be in the center position. I practiced my faceoff and I think I’m doing pretty good. We also shot some pucks on Juha who was again not talking and staring at me I got goosebumps just writing that. 

After practice I had some free time and when I had some free time I went to the beach, sadly the waves were not big enough to surf so I just did some paddleboarding to explore. I will try to find the best beach in Miami to surf because I miss it so much. 

It was an eventful day but it was pretty fun. The Miami Marauders are looking good and we can maybe squeeze in a playoff spot this season. 

Edited by Thatsurfdude