Sigard at the Kraken's First Home Game

SlapshotWrangler

SEATTLE - The Seattle Kraken just debuted in their home arena for the first time. Seattle hockey fans were ecstatic about the event, showing up to cheer on their new National Hockey League franchise. While the idea of a Seattle Bears vs Seattle Kraken match has yet to come true, it will definitely be interesting to have two hockey teams in the city. However, there does not seem to be much animosity between the two teams. In fact, Sigard Petrenko was spotted at a Seattle Kraken game watching as they went against the Vancouver Canucks in the newly built Climate Pledge arena. He was sporting a Jordan Eberle Kraken jersey he had recently bought from the team store and watched as the Seattle Kraken took the ice. Despite the loss, Sigard said that the fans were excited.

“The atmosphere was electric. I mean, this was huge for Seattle hockey. The Bears have always been great in Seattle but they also now have an NHL team. It was fun being there and cheering on the team. Made me proud to be in Seattle, you know? We have the most passionate fans in all of sports and I truly believe that.” Sigard said in an interview.