Smoky Byrne

teknonym

Review: I love this graphic! The smoke effect looks really cool and is really well applied in this graphic; almost like Byrne is coming out of the smoke a la WWE. Adds a very mysterious and a bit of an intimidating feeling. The logo swap is very well done and looks very clean and the player render was chosen well. Clean font choice and I love the simplicity of the background, having it plain black really makes the player and the smoke stand up. Overall, I love the cleanliness and neatness of this graphic. It doesn't look messy at all and is very well organized. However, I still have a few problems. You can still really tell this is a Nashville player. Even if you don't remove the shoulder badges, the helmet does pose a big problem with not only the logo on the side but also the Nashville on the chin. Also, the R is way too long. If you want to elongate it, I think it would have been better to make it less stretched. It ruins the cleanliness and looks awkward. It takes some of the attention from the main part and sort of takes away from the piece as a whole. Still, very well done and definitely one of the better simplistic graphics I've seen.

8.6/10