Geneva or Vienna

The Domino Archives

If you didn't hear the news, the Minnesota Storm and the Yukon Rush have moved to the VHLE.  It's pretty obvious that Minnesota would move to Oslo, going back to their roots.

But the problem is Yukon. They never had any roots. Just pure Whitehorse energy from this team. The cities in consideration are: Geneva from Italy, and Vienna from Austria, with both having mountains for days. But I think there's one city you guys are forgetting. Zurich, being in one of the most popular mountain chains in the world. The Alps! It woild only make sense. Even if my research is wrong, Zurich is still in Switzerland. 

Zurich Rush. Love that.

Geneva is also in Switzerland. 

My two cents: The Rush name doesn’t make much sense in Europe to begin with because Rush comes from the gold rush which happened in the Yukon but not in Switzerland or Austria or anywhere in Europe. Vienna is 1 hr (80km) away from Bratislava which is home to the Bratislava Watchmen in the VHLE. If I had to pick one it would be Geneva but there are so many other choices that should have been looked at.