Arpa sizes up the competition

diacope

First time in a long time it feels like the VHLM will have some starting goaltenders that will actually mean something to their team, maybe not in the sim because Simon is a weirdo but the locker rooms will be solidified and it'll feel more authentic. Looking at some of the other net defenders in my draft class and for the future.. Here's how well I think I could fair out in the upcoming draft and quite possibly the rest of my career.

THE GOALIES

Bubbles Utonium S82 23 yrs 155

Cole Pearce S82 16yrs 161

Tadhg Byrne S81 19yrs 182

Juha Jarvinen S81 19yr 179

Boris Tsezar S81 19yrs 143

Ed Nu S81 16 yrs 133

ME -> Miervaldis Arpa S82 22 yrs 143 

The players I think will be impassable moving forward, specially for taking a more laid back approach are Utonium and Bryne. They are all super involved and don't seem to be slowing down anytime soon, so that ranks me at least 3rd right now. I think Tadhg will the first one picked but Bubbles will rise in the end, both of their builds are spot on.

In the second bunch, Pearce and Jarvinen look to be my main competition as I try and skip past them in this seasons ranking and seasons to come. I like Juhas build and its similar to the ones above but a lack of consistency could be great for me, Pearce on the other hand is spreading everything out so hopefully that will slow him down until the later years. Because of the TPE difference.. Ranked 4th or 5th now in my books.

Lastly I have Boris Tsezar right beside me and will probably be even more active if he reads this but I think my experience will help me edge past him in the end, I like his build and its cooler than mine tbh. Nu is somebody I have been closer to than the others on this list and has been creative with articles but needs to get some more capped or he will be trailing the top bunch and stay as a late round gem moving forward. So that makes my self ranking a 4th or 5th.. Depending on if I can continue to earn a little extra and keep up with weekly topics

Edited by 16z