Cook Prepares for Season

BagelBites

DuJuan Cook was recently drafted by the Oslo Storm in the VHLM Dispersal Draft. “I’m thrilled to be playing in Oslo. So far everyone has been incredibly welcoming. I’m still very new to all of this, and am still grasping what the life of a VHL player takes. Ever since the Storm drafted me, they have always had their doors open to me to ask questions or to receive any type of assistance I needed. It’s been great so far,” Cook said.

Cook has been steadily improving since he arrived in Oslo, and he continues to impress scouts and fans alike. “I’m just going out there every day and doing the best I can in practice. When I got into town for my first practice, I felt like I was so far behind everyone else. I have been putting in a ton of extra effort in order to catch up to everyone else. I am finally starting to feel like I am on the same page as the rest of the team. I’m excited to see how much my game has developed when we step out on the ice for the first game of the VHLM season,” he said.

Words: 199