Ottawa Lynx defensive core and goalies analyst.

Grosgars

I was looking at some VHLM rosters and I need to talk about Ottawa's defense four of them including myself are at 197 tpe or more and the lowest having 139 tpe. 

The first defenseman is Ragnar Hagsrtom with 200 tpe. This player played with Minnesota last season at the beginning of the year and developed into a key part of this organization. He produced 82 points in 63 games last season and he is looking to be even better with Ottawa this season. Ragnar is a great two-way defenseman known for his speed with or without the puck. 

The second defenseman is Janet Snakehole with 199 tpe. He is in his second year with the team and he had 61 points with 51 being assisted in 72 games. Snakehole is known for his passing, he can see a free player anywhere on the ice and deliver a tape to tape pass to the player. 

The third defenseman is Matt Live with 197 tpe. He is beginning his third season in the VHLM, a veteran in the league. He is a bit like Hagstrom with more experience, having a last season record a campaign of 74 points in 72 games and was one of the reasons why Ottawa did so well in the S80 playoff accumulating 31 points in 16 games. 

The fourth defenseman with also 197 tpe was drafted fourth overall in the most recent draft Max Torq. Another good two-way defenseman similar to the others, but Max is a  more physical player who loves to lay the body. A great rounded defenseman. 

The fifth player is at 150 tpe Milan Dvorak was picked 16 overall in the most recent VHLM draft. He is the fifth best defenseman on the team, but can easily play in the top pairing in every other team. A great well balanced defenseman. 

The sixth defenseman is Calix Pearce with 139 tpe one the Pearce brother. He is a very talented player, a bit more defensive than the other but with a phenomenal first pass to help the forward with a quick pass to counterattack. 

In my opinion the Ottawa Lynx have the best defensive core between all the teams in the VHLM, no questions about that. All of them can be on the first pairing of most teams. I’m looking forward to what the coach will do with all this talented defenseman on his lines. He definitely has some options for his line and special teams. With Snakehole and Pearce who are pass first players, Snakehole and torq who are physical players and Hagstrom who love to move the puck from his zones to the offensive zone to try to make some plays. All of them are good so I don’t see any situation where that defensive core is not good, but maybe the coach will find some chemistry between some players to help even more that defensive core. 

Who are the two players who benefit the most with that defensive core, the goalies of course. The first one is Ed Nu, an agile goalie who has a great reflex and is really hard to beat on the glove side. The second one is Wumbo, a hybrid goalie who is really good in all aspects of his game, he maybe doesn't have the flashy glove like Nu, but his technique and positioning is really great. 

562 words 

Review:  Great article and summary of your team.  I am still new here but love to follow along with articles that describe or define a team's strengths and/or weaknesses.  Just based on this article I found myself searching your teams past few games and looking at the stats, etc.   I look forward to more of these types of articles from you.  Only criticism I would say is maybe at some pictures or graphics.  I have no idea how to do it but it would make it pop.  8/10.