j

Red

On 11/28/2021 at 11:37 PM, Red said:

51711498877_0eb5e49015_w

Review:

I like your design. I think you did a very good job with the background and render blend. The text looks good, not a fan of the last name font but it works as intended. A couple things stand out to me. Your render's face is way to dark. I think a simple levels adjustment would really help that. Another thing is, and it's just my opinion, the logos from the  NHL should be removed. I like to remove everything that isn't VHL related on renders. Overall, great job

9/10

On 11/29/2021 at 1:37 AM, Red said:

51711498877_0eb5e49015_w

Cool graphic, I like how the colors mesh very well and there are not to many colors. The font is really interesting, not sure if it is the right font, but is doesn't take away from the graphic. I love the atmosphere of the image I like the theme around it and I really enjoy how the hole image flows. Overall this graphic is solid, I think it can be improved, however it is still good. 7/10.

Review: Nice, well made graphic but it could be even better with a few changes. For one, I would make the first name font a little bigger, making the font stand out more. I enjoyed the last name font though, it really captures the graphic in a positive way. On top of that, the background is great and made so it fits in with the graphic. Overall, it's a really well done graphic and I'm here for it. 9/10

Edited by Bulduray_1

This is probably the best graphic I've seen from you. A nice abstract background that's darkened on the edges with some lighting around the player to bring out the render as the focal point. The lighting you have on top of the render works really well. This is blended really night and you're definitely getting better. The text placement is great (I would have made "Cabe" sit nicely on the McJake but thats minor") This is a couple lighting layers away from being a perfect top tier sig. By lighting layers I mean a little nit extra to make the text blend in a bit more with it.

This is a 8.5/10 for you sir.