Brief Interview with Alex Johnston of the Helsinki Titans

Alex

Once again we're back with another interview of Alex Johnston of the Helsinki Titans for a couple quick questions about his season so far on his new team!

Interviewer: Welcome back, first off what are your thoughts on Helsinki's performance so far this season?

Alex: I think we're off to a solid start and have a real chance to push for the playoffs this season! The team is firing on all cylinders right now and everyone is just buzzing!

Interviewer: That's good to hear, now on an individual basis, what are your thoughts on your season so far? You currently are on pace to shatter you previous career high and with that you're currently second in goal scoring.

Alex: It's nice to see my stats up there with some of the best currently in the game but, I wouldn't be doing as well  without my teammates who have been finding me all season long and it's nice to see their numbers getting up there as well.

Interviewer: What are your thoughts on Helsinki's place currently in the European conference?

Alex: Well we're currently tied for the final wildcard spot with Prague who has a game in hand, but with over 50 games remaining anything can happen. I do think long term Helsinki will be the team to beat in a couple seasons though with our young core coming up especially with Nezuko and our current starting goalie Xavier Booberry who's been holding us in every game in just his rookie season. I do think playoffs are certainly a possibility and I'm hopeful that we can make it, and who knows once we're in anything can happen!

Interviewer: That concludes our interview for today. Thank you for your time Alex and best of luck this season!