Jokinen too good to be lucky? Jokinen too lucky to be good?

jRuutu

Erlantz ''Lucky'' Jokinen is leading Calgary Wranglers in assists. Jokinen has collected 43 assists in 47 games. During the latest sim, Jokinen had five assists, all secondary assists. Nothing unusual for Jokinen, who was given the nickname ''Lucky'' for being at the right place at the right time. However, it's not all about the assists. Jokinen has the most blocked shots in Calgary with 117. Despite the fact that Jokinen actively tries to get out of the way he still gets hit with the puck often. Is he lucky or the opposite? This is what Jokinen had to say:

''Can it be both? I'm lucky that I'm able to do things that help the team out. Those assists are usually the result of me doing something right. The same goes for blocked shots, perhaps my presence is so huge on the ice that the puck is automatically drawn towards me? I feel the same is true when I'm walking around the city. People are drawn towards me. That is a negative and a positive. Sucks that all eyes are on me all the time, that is a heavy burden to carry, but it's also great to bring some smiles on people's faces.''

We are not sure exactly what he is talking about. If you want to see Calgary and Jokinen play, they face New York two times in a row next! First in New York, then in Calgary.