Ixazaluoh Spotted in Toronto

Vice

Ixazaluoh Spotted in Toronto

In our last piece, we discussed the quick exit from Cadmael Ixazaluoh after the heartbreaking defeat of the Bratislava Watchmen. It was confirmed to this VHL correspondent that Ixazaluoh has been spotted in Toronto, as was suspected after his sudden departure from Europe. This confirms that he will most likely be called up by the Legion in the coming weeks, expecting to be playing for the pro-team in Season 82.

He was noted to be in higher spirits than when the Watchmen lost, however, the loss seemed to still weigh heavy on him. Our reporter managed to grab his attention for a few questions:

Reporter: "Cadmael! Welcome to Toronto! Are you excited to be here?"
Cadmael: "Yes, very. The weather is very cold and it is very nice to be back in a big city! This reminds me of Philadelphia, but much much colder."
Reporter: "Indeed, Cadmael! And Canada is certainly happy to have you here! Are you hoping to have a big impact here?"
Cadmael: "Most certainly. The Legion have been on the precipice of something great and I hope to be that little extra to push them beyond."
Reporter: "You will be joined by a few others as well, seeing the talent in the Toronto pipeline must be very promising for you, among them, your old linemate George Sanderson."
Cadmael: "I am eager to help be a part of a new generation of players in Toronto. You are also correct, I am most excited to be reunited with George."
Reporter: "Before I let you go, Cadmael, you had some people worried after leaving Bratislava so quickly, do you-"
Cadmael: "Yes. I hold myself to a higher standard, and so when I do not perform to my own standard, I tend to take it a bit harsher. I am so grateful to Bratislava for being my home the past season, my only regret was not winning them a cup."

With that, he walked off toward the practice arena. Cadmael is certainly maturing quickly, the league tending to do that with these young men and women. Will he see the success he craves in Toronto?