Danzo Clarke - Junior review

Danzo

AB2B120D-1CAA-42FB-80A5-49F956B132AD.jpeg.086e0eea7293a50cdf7636788c50b9c2.jpeg

Name:Danzo Clarke 

Nationality: English 

Position: centre 

Height: 6‘3”

weight: 150 lbs 

Danzo was born in England not a very nice part England. To keep him out of trouble his mum and dad told him how to play ice hockey. When he was younger he was dreaming of lifting the to most Prestigious trophy in ice hockey. Bye the time Danzo was 6 he loving his hockey so he’s family to decide to move to Russia so he’s defensive work can get better so every night when Danzo wasn’t Training he was watching old clips of the best players in the world so he could learn off of so he can adapt and get better in his defensive And offensive skills but only there’s only one place he could go together even more better and make it pro is too go to Canada. They have the best Youth development squad in the world. Many people around the world have said Danzo will become a goat/ Hall of Famer One day. But Danzo had some many set back in his life and never ever gave up that just means something. Some people was calling him a robot Danzo because he never took his eye off the game. By the age of 13 he became an orphan. But he’s Canadian family adopted him keep on playing ice hockey and keep remember why plays ice hockey and it keeps on Focus because playing because he loved ice hockey Got even better day by day. Danzo keeps reminding himself always take every opportunity comes his way. Danzo says to his adoptive family “I will beak every World record.  When Danzo walks into a room everyone’s spirit lifts. Danzo believe in team work if one person sleeps every sleeps if one person training every is trining danzo player of the match everyone on his time is player of the match. I wear a blue visor so the option can’t see my eyes. I am a sharp shooting gunius will see on earth. And oh yeah I love playing in big games.  
And I when 64 games with out Penalty minutes. An old saying goes if it’s working why will you change because we won in final I will be keeping my Jersey number is the same my stick the aswell. And also the blue lace in my ice skates. But one thing might change is what I drink before the games start not to shore yet just what and find out It probably will not change . 

Edited by Danzo

1 hour ago, Danzo said:

AB2B120D-1CAA-42FB-80A5-49F956B132AD.jpeg.086e0eea7293a50cdf7636788c50b9c2.jpeg

Name:Danzo Clarke 

Nationality: English 

Position: centre 

Height: 6‘3”

weight: 150 lbs 

Danzo was born in England not a very nice part England. To keep him out of trouble his mum and dad told him how to play ice hockey. When he was younger he was dreaming of lifting the to most Prestigious trophy in ice hockey. Bye the time Danzo was 6 he loving his hockey so he’s family to decide to move to Russia so he’s defensive work can get better so every night when Danzo wasn’t Training he was watching old clips of the best players in the world so he could learn off of so he can adapt and get better in his defensive And offensive skills but only there’s only one place he could go together even more better and make it pro is too go to Canada. They have the best Youth development squad in the world. Many people around the world have said Danzo will become a goat/ Hall of Famer One day. But Danzo had some many set back in his life and never ever gave up that just means something. Some people was calling him a robot Danzo because he never took his eye off the game. By the age of 13 he became an orphan. But he’s Canadian family adopted him keep on playing ice hockey and keep remember why plays ice hockey and it keeps on Focus because playing because he loved ice hockey Got even better day by day. Danzo keeps reminding himself always take every opportunity comes his way. Danzo says to his adoptive family “I will beak every World record.  When Danzo walks into a room everyone’s spirit lifts. Danzo believe in team work if one person sleeps every sleeps if one person training every is trining danzo player of the match everyone on his time is player of the match. I wear a blue visor so the option can’t see my eyes. I am a sharp shooting gunius will see on earth. And oh yeah I love playing in big games.  
And I when 64 games with out Penalty minutes. 

Edited by Danzo