Augustus Gone Wild

InstantRockstar

*You've been baited by the title, I'm calling the horny police on you...*

Seriously though, it isn't that kind of "Gone Wild" article I promise, but Augustus Kennedy in the fourth round of the VHLM Draft has officially gone to the Saskatoon Wild and quite honestly, this is exactly where he anticipated going. When doing research on all of the teams, he seen that a lot of them were weak in the goalie area, or didn't even have a goalie at all, however it was leaked in many different articles and magazines that Augustus didn't receive more than one interview from the GM's about his possibility of drafting him. In a written statement when asked how he felt, he had this to say: 

"I'm not sad or mad or upset by this, my agent is highly recognized by a lot of people in this league so it only seemed like common sense for them not to draft me. He comes as advertised and people know what talent he provides in terms of the players he brings into the league, I will say however that being with the team that did interview me is reassuring, it absolutely makes me feel just a bit more confident in the fact that the interview must have went somewhat good for me. Overall, I am just excited to be the starting goalie for Saskatoon and showcase my talents."