Hulk Hogan 2 Rookie Experience

Hogan

The VHL season is near, and so is the debut for Hulk Hogan 2. For the second time in fifteen seasons a member of the Hogan lineage will be tying up his skates to join the Seattle Bears. Following a 96 point season in the VHLE with the Istanbul Red Wolves, Hogan 2 sits at over 500 TPE and is ready to make an immediate impact on the league. The road to the VHL is one Hulk Hogan 2 has been quickly making his way down, spending one season in both the VHLM and VHLE. In just a few days, he will be beginning his first of eight seasons in the big leagues, where everyone dreams to play, the VHL.

Hogan 2 is a clone of the original Hulk Hogan. He is set to pick up where his creator left off playing for the Seattle defense. According to the scouts, Hogan 2 is a front runner to be the top rookie of the S82 season. A large crowd is also trying to win that title including Degroot, Lamb, Meridius and many more strong players. But Hogan is confident his stay at home play can take the trophy. It’s not often a defensemen wins the trophy, only happening twice since season 72. But it is still definitely possible.

After being asked about his rookie season, Hogan 2 had this to say. “Oh it’s just like every other season brother. I’ve played 2 years of professional hockey and nothing's gonna change when I play my third. I’m gonna be better, I’m gonna be stronger, I’m gonna be faster and I’m gonna be the best. You’re gonna see my holding up that Christian Stolzweiger trophy and it’s not even gonna be close. That trophy is mine brother”. His expectations seem very high for himself.

It’s clear that Hogan 2 not only expects to be good, but to be the best. The legacy of Hulk Hogan in Seattle will be a tough one to fill, but Hogan 2 believes that he can do it, and that the team can do it. In just a few days, a new path will be etched out for Hogan 2 to follow, one where he chooses the turns and the stops. It is up to him, with the help of his teammates, to be the best players they can be to reach the ultimate goal, the Continental Cup.