Thunder displays Aces Sweater

Thunder

First graphic submission after several attempts.  Thunder shows off his Las Vegas Aces jersey.  Whoever thinks earning 6 tpe for presenting a graphic is easy, they gotta be talented!!  This one took multiple attempts, using a variety of software programs only to be unsuccessful.  Finally…. Got a photo out of it in Motion, but only to learn the file is too big!!  Got it down to 1.2 mb and was able to email myself and send it as a small file to get it below the 354 kb size allowed in this thread.  Unless, i did it all wrong!!  Open to suggestions.  Thx.

7C4D1EA1-70F6-4734-B8D2-2EE2FCC66174.png

1 minute ago, Thunder said:

First graphic submission after several attempts.  Thunder shows off his Las Vegas Aces jersey.  Whoever thinks earning 6 tpe for presenting a graphic is easy, they gotta be talented!!  This one took multiple attempts, using a variety of software programs only to be unsuccessful.  Finally…. Got a photo out of it in Motion, but only to learn the file is too big!!  Got it down to 1.2 mb and was able to email myself and send it as a small file to get it below the 354 kb size allowed in this thread.  Unless, i did it all wrong!!  Open to suggestions.  Thx.

7C4D1EA1-70F6-4734-B8D2-2EE2FCC66174.png

what I have seen before that people upload the gfx to imgur and post the link here...

Review: Nice first attempt and yes it can be hard to find the right software to create great or not so great graphics. Most will swear by Photoshop and there is a very good reason for that since it is one of the very best out there. That being said every software has it pro and cons; that can either limit what you can and cannot do. Which is why it is very hard to pass judgement on graphics when we don`t know what software everyone might be using to create their graphics. Look for free graphic software and asking around is the first part of find a good one that might work. I am using a free version of pixelmator and while it is more limited the Photoshop; it does most of the basics that one might need when creating art. Limits I find are usually around the lettering but with Youtube one can also learn to work around some of the issues that they might face. Pixelmator does have a good (how to say it) tutorials on the tube. Look around and ask around as I am sure that there are some better programs then even I am aware of. Now everyone has a first attempt as well and if you are like me you are never satisfied with the end product of the graphic. This is a good first attempt!! I would try to work on the logo swap as getting the logo to the correct size can make a huge difference when completing graphics then if you can with current program that you are using turning the logo to be in-line with the rest of the jersey. I like the fact that attempted a logo swap in the first place and yes they are not easy. I really like the flow of the graphic with the line following the line of the players skates. Letter has a bit too much shadow or stroke so if you can bring that number down or change the location from inside, outside or center can clean lettering up more. My preference is towards outside with a strong color in the middle so the Black would really standout more and the grey would blend back more. Overall: 6/10 Very good first attempt and as you complete more I am sure you will improve more and more.