Moving forward

Steve

It's twenty four games into the season and things have gotten better in Seattle. Still looking for the best solutions to some issues but really, it comes down to the players getting good. It's an ongoing process that you just have to stick with or you and your team will not move forward. Since playing in the league, I have found hard work and a desire to be the best you can be is the foundation for success. I think the players on Seattle for the most part are doing everything they can to get better. I know every other team is doing the same thing but we can only control what we do as a team. Striving to be the best and having the desire doesn't mean instant gratification but a road map to follow in pursuit of success. We as players and as a team will get there. This season is just a small snap shot of the overall picture and we aren't letting the ups and downs take our focus away from the right path. There are no knee jerk moves being made and the team laces them up everyday and tries to do their best. GO BEARS!!!