Minion Presents the VHLE award Race (MP#9)

UnknownMinion

Welcome Back to Minion Presents been a bit, We are shifting from M couvering to E, watch out for the new power ranking series starting at the end of the week, look our for that, anyways lets start our article right!

The race for the E point leader(by team standings) is close like normal with only the storm and Iron eagles out of the race. The current holder who most likely to win said title is Rome who has 38 points a whole two points over the express, as I said it's still a close race and is far too early to tell!

Goals Race

James glove dropper (STO)

Girts Galvins (BRA)

Pekko Viitanen (ROM)

Johnny Xavier (COL)

Raihan Heavems (IST)

Assists races

Perry Laperriere (GEN)

Zeljko Ranogajec (COL)

Julia Waffles (IST)

Ashton Komaryk (COL)

Mason Jones (IST)

Points Race 

Perry Laperriere (GEN)

Ashton Komaryk (COL)

Mason Jones (IST)

Zeljko Ranogajec (COL)

James glove dropper (STO)

Lowest GAA

Luke Spinelli (ROM)

Anime Protagonist (COL)

Boris Tsezar (ROM)

Orion D H Chiester IX (BRA)

Alex Parise (BRA)

(above was as of 2022-02-13 sims)

MVP Race

The MVP races is always a hard one to couver as truly you never know who will be voted MVP, we are going to cover the top three candidates picked out by well Minion(In no order)

Perry Laperriere- so far the life of the Rush their best player and captain by a long shot right now with 48points(leagues best) and 36 of them are assists

Boris Tsezar- Romes star goalie leads the league in wins with 16 and has a SV% of 0.92 and a GAA of 2.75 some great numbers right their for a great goalie with has but rome on his back so far this season

Mason Jones- One of the best playing for the red wolfs with 14 goals and 25 assists he is playing for the win and helping the red wolf to stay in a playoffs spot.

The race for top defender is of course close just like everything else I made the pick for top three below by well skills as defender with points, so with that in mind my top three below

Zeljko Ranogajec- the past three season he has been on of the best he gets back and blocks shots then helps turn a rush the other way usually leading to a goal

Cameron Elsby- Using his amazing hitting skills he hit you out of nowhere

take the puck the other way and find a goal for the iron eagles

Artair McCloud- playing his first E season mccloud has played great for this first place timing doing everything for his team

The Top goalie is always a good conversion it can be anybody it really depends on how good of a brick wall they can be, tons of questions about top goaltender, to Pick a top three I looked at wins SV% and GAA. here is the top three.(it was to hard to pick three)

Boris Tsezar- the current win leader has helped rome to their current first place spot with a solid GAA of 2.75 with a 0.92 SV to back that up

Bubbles Utonium- Bubbles has not had the best amount of wins but they have had a soil SV and GAA for the team they play on and a shut out a thing only two other goalies have been able to do

Anime Protagonist- 16-1-1 their record so far this season in the E that crazy and a 0.934 SV% is always good to go with that

The best two way forward is a hard one to pick, I pick three forwards that have been able to get back and play defender then go up and help score heres my three.

Mats Zucarello- Mats is the one of the best two way guys he throws the body around then blocks as much shots as he needs to before turning up ice and getting a point

Mason Jones- Has used he body well when it comes to blocking shots with a solid 28 plus he been butting up points and getting shots.

Pekko Viitanen- is one of the big body forwards this season with 94 hits so far, he put up less points then most but 35 points in 28 games with how hard he hits make sense!

Thank you thats the end of today's article see you soon

Great job on this Minion, really cool to see award race updates for other leagues than when I do my VHL one with VSN. The only real piece of advice I would have is that your formating could use a little bit of work, only bolding titles, etc.. Great job bringing back the Minion Presents series though!