Minion Unites the Squad with this Season 79 Dream Team

UnknownMinion

My dream team is more of a all star line up from the Season 79 Hounds, The season 79 hounds basically Did it all going 56-12-4, the saddest thing about this dream six is ONE of em have already hung up the skates and will never play another game, so for my dream team it is the following

Otto Numminen-Nathaniel Minion-Aj williams

Sven Eightnine-Corey Kitson

Luke Spinelli

I picked everyone here as my dream time because we almost did it all before Rockstar would shut us down at the finish line, I always will wish to play with this team one more time tho sadly Otto has hung his skats up and Luke is almost retired with about a season left, it seems that time is just moving for everyone here Minion is getting up their in age and so is AJ. even the Gm of the team has hung up, this team set records was fun and active half the team isn't giving credit here, it was such a strong roster, I love this team the players on it hold value to me, being captain of this team was some of the funnest I had as a player and setting though the rebuild with Z as long but wonderful as it was, well was what I remember and some of the players lived their best season on this roster

Otto- He had 112 points this season 46 goal 66 assist and I believe had the A on his jersey, he was a fantastic team and was one of the best players of he team, was being the key word I wish his career was completed 

Nathaniel- Still one of the best players of his class he just keep looking to get better he leads the roster very well, I know picking my own player is a not cool move but I mean you can’t have the 79 roster with out the captain

Aj- A meber of the stars still going strong, he had 40 goals 57 assists now playing for the stars a very solid player on of 79 best

Sven- The best defense man of the hounds on the top pair a legend hidden in numbers he still plays strong for Seattle, a bear of a time

Corey- Most likely the most known name of the roster he has now won back to back cups with vancouver, a solid dman I would mess with, or metaman  should say.

Luke- The final guy on my dream team, retiring at the end of the season he left the hounds and made the rest of his days in rome as we count down the days till retirement for this poor soul we wish him luck in his last couple weeks, Good luck my friend we will miss you!

With that thats my dream team, five guys down different roads all had the same goals, One gave up too soon, one never could cross the starting line, one crossed the finish line first twice, and three still can't get first they just get close, with season 88 marking all the players last days for sure and some before that with minion being down in 86 and Aj in 87 the team gets older where to next nobody truly knows but just know, We Will Always be the 79 hounds

Thank youeBOYxJweu-2Em0gRu2zyjBzIwyCWWkzdp00wL2ANBB87Y5nGIovq6wuInhhuHg8lC2-GyZNds0T0WA_F7n77ayhTgDm3up6NEVF5UwAqhyJhKhUJZ0lxtr1R-R1hU_0TtSEEF1oj