Introducing the Nebraska mug lovers

Ben

With the pro am starting up I am GMing a new team that I would like to introduce! That team is the Nebraska mug lovers our team is a bunch of fan boys of the mug root beer soda and since I like Nebraska that is where we are located even you like it our not!

We live off pride and confidence we will destroy your dreams in order to win we do not care! Are you in debit and placed a big bet that could cost your family well that’s a shame we will still win even if the bet was against us! We are cold blooded American mug lovers our veins run with root beer! We will win no matter the cost, our life is winning, our culture is winning we are winning! We love mug mug mug mug we pray to mug we do everything for mug! Mug guides our team to success and helps us go to success and win! We are not your average team we are the best team we could beat Vancouver meta wolves just with the power of mug with the power of mug your average VHLM player is better then your Vancouver meta wolve player we love pit bulls and our American root beer!

I stand up and support my mug I do not care what you say we live for the mug our life is mug root beer! We obey and then we win games we honor it and drink first thing in the morning and last thing in the night! You may see we get a lot fights but that is our mug way our mug style, our way of honors the greatest root beer of all time mug! We go out there and play like our mug is on the line as our team can not live without our mug root beer we would be dimmed for a very very long time!

We love mug so much we take baths and shower in it! We use it to wash our hands, clean things up we use it as shampoo! Our teams love for mug is unmatched no matter where ever you look you will never find mug lovers like our team we like to use teamwork and other ways in order to get good shoots and easy goals! Do not disrespect us or it will be a line brawl that I know we will win no matter what! If you think you are better then us you are wrong we are the best pro am team! Everyone wants to be us and they don’t want to say it but we are the greatest team and no one can match our spirit and our will to fight and play and win!

So like I said we win and make sure to do it in mug fashion! We will get gold in the pro am and show how us mug lovers like to take over the hockey world and be the greatest team of all time!

6 hours ago, Ben said:

With the pro am starting up I am GMing a new team that I would like to introduce! That team is the Nebraska mug lovers our team is a bunch of fan boys of the mug root beer soda and since I like Nebraska that is where we are located even you like it our not!

We live off pride and confidence we will destroy your dreams in order to win we do not care! Are you in debit and placed a big bet that could cost your family well that’s a shame we will still win even if the bet was against us! We are cold blooded American mug lovers our veins run with root beer! We will win no matter the cost, our life is winning, our culture is winning we are winning! We love mug mug mug mug we pray to mug we do everything for mug! Mug guides our team to success and helps us go to success and win! We are not your average team we are the best team we could beat Vancouver meta wolves just with the power of mug with the power of mug your average VHLM player is better then your Vancouver meta wolve player we love pit bulls and our American root beer!

I stand up and support my mug I do not care what you say we live for the mug our life is mug root beer! We obey and then we win games we honor it and drink first thing in the morning and last thing in the night! You may see we get a lot fights but that is our mug way our mug style, our way of honors the greatest root beer of all time mug! We go out there and play like our mug is on the line as our team can not live without our mug root beer we would be dimmed for a very very long time!

We love mug so much we take baths and shower in it! We use it to wash our hands, clean things up we use it as shampoo! Our teams love for mug is unmatched no matter where ever you look you will never find mug lovers like our team we like to use teamwork and other ways in order to get good shoots and easy goals! Do not disrespect us or it will be a line brawl that I know we will win no matter what! If you think you are better then us you are wrong we are the best pro am team! Everyone wants to be us and they don’t want to say it but we are the greatest team and no one can match our spirit and our will to fight and play and win!

So like I said we win and make sure to do it in mug fashion! We will get gold in the pro am and show how us mug lovers like to take over the hockey world and be the greatest team of all time!

Seems like Mug Root Beer Soda is almost as versatile in its applications as ClueGlue™️

Edited by Daniel Janser