Claimed:Bobby Ricky scores his first point and…

VHLwhat

Bobby Ricky scores his first point and…

ricky-bobby_zpsba345a17.gif

Its best to start at the beginning of this story…

Well as you can saw it was both a moment of great jubilation and great turmoil as 18-year-old Bobby Ricky finally scored his first point for the Blades. In a moment where is lifetime of hard work finally paid off in seeing his name on the stat sheet, he wanted to celebrate like any person would do. After the game that night, Ricky hopped in a cap looking for a party in downtown Brampton.

Knowing very little about Brampton, Bobby Ricky told his taxi driver to take him to the best club in town, which turned out to be only gay bar in town called the Horseshoe. Of course not knowing that the Horseshoe was a gay bar, Ricky entered excited and ready to party with the ladies but the only ones he saw were making out with other girls. While he enjoyed watching it happen, Bobby Ricky wanted to score some luck for his own but he only got glances from dudes at the bar who were wearing tank tops and short shorts. He was a bit confused but he didn’t care as he saw plenty of women around and figured he should just try his luck.

As he went around the club, he started to notice the overabundance of guys making out with each other and the fact that everyone in this club was gay, except Bobby Ricky (maybe). As Bobby Ricky stumbled back to the bar to drink this situation away, a man approached him asking if he could buy Bobby a drink. Bobby declined his offer and told him that he was a hockey player for the Blades. Bobby Ricky to this guy he wasn’t gay but accidentally showed up to this gay bar because of his gay taxi driver and just wanted to drink the night away so he could forget this ever happening. The guy orders him a drink even though he declined his offer, but after Bobby took a sip of the drink, the next thing he remembers is waking up in some sort of bed with bright lights upon him.

As he is waking up, the PR director for the Blades is by his bedside looking rather pissed off. As Bobby sits up, the PR director asks what he remembers from last night and Bobby replies:

“Well I know I scored a point and we won, I went to party and this gay taxi driver took me to this gay bar but I didn’t know it was gay so I was like all grossed out and stuff when I was in there. This guy bought me a drink even though I told him not to and the next thing I know I’m in here. I don’t even know where here is but at least I ain’t dead.”

The PR director is in a bit of shock as she decides to show him this YouTube video of him running around like he’s on fire with a racing helmet on. Then she goes on to tell him how he was put in the hospital for 24 hour watch but ended up stabbing his leg to prove that he had become paralyzed.

1377725_o.gif

Bobby Ricky, looking calm said:

“Thank you 8 pound 6 ounce baby Jesus for watching over me last night in my time of weakness.”

With that we have a player celebration attempt gone wrong. Bobby Ricky somehow managed to not miss any games because of this incident but one has to wonder what this will do for his draft stock.

Guest Svoboda_3

Content: 3/3

606 words. This reminds me of American Wedding, where Stiffler wanders into the gay bar before the epic dance off. The article met all requirements and was a pretty funny depiction of a night that gone awry. Sounds like you scored more than just the point.

Grammar: 2/2

saw = see

is = his

cap = cab

to this guy = told this guy

for 24 hour watch = for a 24-hour watch

Appearance: 1/1

Great job. All the components required are here.

Overall: 6/6